Crop Circle Handheld System
The Crop Circle Handheld System integrates our popular Crop Circle sensors, GeoSCOUT GLS-400 and our new FieldPAK PS-12 into a single, portable and easy-to-use scouting instrument. The Crop Circle Handheld System is ideal for plot work, field mapping and crop scouting. While weighing less than 8 lbs., the Crop Circle Handheld System is easy-to-handle and its light weight reduces user fatigue that is associated with similar, bulkier instruments.
SIMPLIFIED DATA COLLECTION
Data is easily collected and stored using the Crop Circle Handheld system’s GeoSCOUT GLS-400 data logger. The data logger supports both plot and field data collection modes. To begin collecting crop data, simply toggle the instrument’s trigger switch mounted to the extension pole. Data will be automatically stored on a SD flash card for processing and analysis at a later time.
- Sensor: Crop Circle ACS-430 or ACS-470
- Datalogger: GeoSCOUT GLS-400
- Operational Modes: Plot or Map
- Power Source: FieldPAK PS-12
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 to 5 hrs
- Extension Rod: 2-4 ft (0.61 -1.22 m), adjustable
- Sensor Mount: Two-way adjustable swivel bracket
- System weight: < 7.5 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Storage Case: High impact, polyethylene case